Janathon #21 - Just enough

I'm in the Lakes, the place where I earned my name (thanks Closed Circle/Dai Jenkins). The only appropriate place to make my target. And I've done it, after 4 pints of Old Peculiar.
From Mark's place, the log cabin, to Booths, two laps of the roundabouts, and back = 3.2km, which takes me over my 150km target - 40 miles this week, average 50km a week for 3 weeks, and 150km total. 10 this weekend and I've hit 100 miles. More than I've ever pushed myself to before. I'm proud, and slightly drunk. Woo!

Goodnight all, and keep pushing.

Pyro

Comments

Gary Vallance said…
Pyro, this is an awesome accomplishment. How many people do you know that log those kinds of miles week in, week out? Stay soft.
Geoff said…
Congrats on all fronts!

Popular posts from this blog

Dalby's Inferno (and the 10 Circles of Suffering)

On and up.

All in a day's work