Janathon '12 - 7 & 8: In which there is NO RUNNING!

Okay, so I failed. Frankly, if I could have fit in a run this weekend I would have. But in between other stuff, I just never got round to it...

I, the plaintiff, do hereby plead 'guilty' to the offence of 'not running'. In my defence I would like to submit the following as mitigating circumstances:
  1. On Saturday, January 7th, I did wilfully, and with malice aforethought, mountain bike 38km around the 'Beast' trail at Coed-y-Brenin forest. While for this I have numerous witness, they are also complicit in the same deed and therefore may not necessarily be deemed by the court to be competent / of sound mind.
  2. On Sunday, January 8th, I did once again wilfully and with malice aforethought attend Coed-y-Brenin forest, and this time made a mischief of myself in the company of others around 20km of the 'Tarw' trail.
I throw myself at the kangaroo court's mercy, and plead loudly that "I was doing exercise! I must 've been, my legs wouldn't feel like this if I 'adn't!". That said, as crimes go, it was a fun one. Must try it again sometime...

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's a fair cop guvna

Popular posts from this blog

Dalby's Inferno (and the 10 Circles of Suffering)

On and up.

Juneathon 6 - The long haul