"The show is all over, houselights are down..."

"...I got paid, and I feel alright.
So let's go downtown, and I'll buy you a drink:
I'll be broke by tomorrow but I'm flush for tonight"
(Jeffrey Foucault - Drunk Lullaby)

The times they've been a changing. I've started my new job, am loving it quite a lot. It's completely the opposite of what I've been doing for the past 3 years, and is good. I've got a new(ish) car - well, new to me anyway - thanks to PC. Mate, not sure if you've ever read this, but you're a wonderful person. And... well...

That's about it really. I've been a few places, caught up with a few people, seen a few things. I'm not massively happy or insanely sad, just caught up in the humdrum head-down of winter, and in need of a swift kick in the jacksy to free things up.

That is all

Pyro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalby's Inferno (and the 10 Circles of Suffering)

On and up.

All in a day's work