Janathon '12 - 6: Short and sweet

Okay, so I'm very behind with these things, I know, I know. But I've been away from the world to a place where there was naff all phone reception and no computer and frankly, it's been rather lovely. So there!

Day 6 was a short pair of runs, to and from work. The route's quite nice, similar to the route I bike but actually a bit easier on foot (no hauling bike up steep muddy "not a snowball in hell's chance" unrideable slope), though the long-ish drag up and round the ring road is, well, a drag. 4-and-a-bit km either way, so a decent haul for the day, but slow and a bit sore.



Next post covers and entire weekend. Spoiler, I know, but hey. What can you do?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalby's Inferno (and the 10 Circles of Suffering)

On and up.

Juneathon 6 - The long haul