And so, to the end of Week One stat-attack (because, as was pointed out in January, I am a geek):
- Total distance: 65km / 40mi - The same distance as my longest week of Janathon, a point I reached at Day 11 in January.
- Average distance per run: 9.28km / 5.77mi - 4.3km further than my Janathon week 1 average.
- Total time: 8:47, giving an average daily run time of 1:15.
- Average pace: 8:07min/km or 7.4km/h (or 13min/mi - 4.6mi/h) - a little quicker than my January average of 8:13min/km for the month.
- Total beers drunk: 0
- Total takeaways eaten: 0
- Total times I've said "Eesh, my calves are a bit tight": Many
- Total bits of fun pretty singletrack: Could be more
- Total abusive/encouraging posts to friends: A few.
Roll on Week Two - I'll be starting with something different tonight, and going orienteering!