The Masterplan

Enforced rest is no fun at all.
I spend my time plotting to overthrow the world by wily cunning and bad humour. My time will come. As yet all I have managed is what idiot events I will participate in next.

What is yet to come reads like this:

26th Sept - Carsington Water Challenge
Carsington, Derbyshire

2nd Oct - Ace Race
Southern Scotland (venue tba)

9/10th Oct - Polaris Challenge
Lake District (venue tba)

5-7th Nov - Tyne Tour,
Hexham, Northumberland

20-22nd Nov - Dee Tour
Llangollen, Wales

New Year's week - LUUCC Tour
Scotland (various locations)

It'll all be fine. Only 2 weeks to wait for the X-rays to come back (shittim pissquick hospitals...) But I can see my ankle bone again, which is nice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalby's Inferno (and the 10 Circles of Suffering)

On and up.

Juneathon 6 - The long haul