"This is Radio Nowhere..."

"...Is there anybody alive out there?"

Okay, I shouldn't start posts with Springsteen lyrics too often, but tonight I feel like making an exception.

Life has it's ups and downs. Some days have more of each than others. Today I signed for a new house. An 'up' because it's exciting and new. A 'down' because it means I'm leaving the place I've lived for the past 18 months, and this is an awesome house too.

Opportunity whispered again, and I'm deliberating the relative merits of her offer. It will be an amazing shot in the dark, but it could have an effect on my social life later in the year. But grabbing the bull by the horns is always fun...

Pyro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalby's Inferno (and the 10 Circles of Suffering)

On and up.

All in a day's work