Raid Temiscamingue '25 - the Director's Cut
Note: A version of this report was published on Sleepmonster.com, but had to be edited down to fit their recommended word count. This is the full rambling 'extended play' version of that - feel free not to read if you've read enough of my ramblings already! Pics should be credited in the hover-over title, but variously by Wladimir Togumi, Marco Bergeron, Kevin Mackinnon, Diane Leger, Wayne Leek, and if not credited to anyone else, by me. I don't often get to write about international adventure races from a racer's perspective. If I'm honest, I don't get to write about enough local adventure races from a racer's perspective, though that's my own fault: A lot of time being the observer rather than the participant, and a lot of time forgetting how being a participant works. I'm lucky enough to have travelled out to Quebec for the Raid Temiscamingue twice before, the previous two international editions after the first year was Quebec and Ontari...


Comments